TROPHY PRICE LIST
(POR- Price on Request) (all prices are in U$$)
Hunting season starts 1st February and ends 30th November for all game species mentioned
|Blesbuck Common||$600||Red Hartebeest||$650|
|Damara Dik-Dik||$2,800||Sable Antelope||POR|
|Honey Badger||$1,000||Black Faced Impala||POR|
Plains Game Daily Rates
DAILY RATES AND ESTIMATES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
(POR- Price on Request)
|One Hunter : One PH (1:1) (per Hunter per day)||POR|
|Two Hunters: One PH (2:1) (per Hunter per day)||POR|
|Rifle hire (ammunition excluded) per day||POR|
|Ammunition per round||Cost Price|
|Observer per day||POR|
|Rest day for hunter and day of arrival (without hunting)|
|Per person per day||POR|
|Children under 12 years of age per day||POR|
Included in Rates
Included in Daily rates and all Package Deals
- Transportation by road from the Hosea Kutako International Airport which is situated 45km East of Windhoek, to hunting areas and back to Airport
- Accommodation and 3 meals per day.
- All meals and drinks are included during any traveling inland and on arrival and departure days.
- Daily laundry.
- Hunting permits/licenses
- Qualified hunting guide/professional hunter (PH), tracker and skinner.
- Fully equipped 4×4 hunting vehicle.
- Basic preparation of all trophies, skinning, salting and transport of trophies from hunting area to taxidermy.
- Soft drinks at all time- still water, sparkling water, coke, juice.
- Beer and Wine
- Spirits in moderation
Excluded in Rates
Excluded in Daily rates and all Package Deals
- Trophy fee (per list) for animals taken
- Flights from abroad or any inland flights
- Extra accommodation and transportation before the starting date of the safari or after the day of departure from the hunting area.
- Taxidermy and shipping fees
- Rates and fees are subject to change without advance notification
- VAT (15%) is not included and will be levied on everything except trophy fees
- Gratuities for any of the staff